An art gallery utilizing warehouse space
T-Art Gallery hopes to present more works of art to the world by discovering, developing and supporting the activities of superb artists generating original work. Through these efforts, we will engage in the following initiatives.
T-Art Gallery believes that art--the fine arts and culture in general--is an essential part of human life, and we propose ""Life with Art,"" a lifestyle rich in artistic appreciation.
We hope to provide opportunities for casual interaction with works of art as part of everyday life.
The gallery is also available for use by the general public. Please contact us for more information.
- Second "My Collection" Art Exhibition
- Date: February 26th (Fri) - March 10th (Thu), 2016
- "My Collection" is an art exhibition to show choice collections of artworks by the users of Warehouse TERRADA Art Storage.
- "Art Basel - the World's Largest Contemporary Art Fair" presented by Warehouse TERRADA
- Date: March 5th (Fri), 2015
- In Cooperation with UBS (Tokyo Branch), the main sponsor of Art Basel, a contemporary art seminar "AArt Basel - the World's Largest Contemporary Art Fair"A is going to be held.
|Address||2-6-10, Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||5-minute walk from Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line “Tennoz Isle Station” Central Exit
4-minute walk from Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line “Tennoz Isle Station” B Exit