An art hall utilizing warehouse space
T-ART HALL hopes to present more works of art to the world by discovering, developing and supporting the activities of superb artists generating original work. Through these efforts, we will engage in the following initiatives.
T-ART HALL believes that art--the fine arts and culture in general--is an essential part of human life, and we propose "Life with Art," a lifestyle rich in artistic appreciation.
We hope to provide opportunities for casual interaction with works of art as part of everyday life.
The hall is also available for use by the general public. Please contact us for more information.
- Japan-Taiwan Cultural Exchange Exhibition "Art Collection Exhibition" - Sensibility at Ports of Call -
- Date: March 16th - April 2nd, 2017
- The exhibition is in collaboration with the Taiwan Culture Center of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in Japan, and it introduces artworks by Japanese and Taiwanese artists, which were collected by Japanese and Taiwanese art collectors.
- Second "My Collection" Art Exhibition
- Date: February 26th - March 10th, 2016
- "My Collection" is an art exhibition to show choice collections of artworks by the users of Warehouse TERRADA Art Storage.
|Address||2-6-10, Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo|
|Access||5-minute walk from Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line “Tennoz Isle Station” Central Exit
4-minute walk from Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line “Tennoz Isle Station” B Exit